Last Updated: May 2019
If you have any questions or concerns about our data policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Types of data we collect
Data that you give us
- Email address. We collect your email address only if you sign up for our mailing list or provide feedback via email.
- Email feedback. If you choose to send us email feedback, we will keep a record of your correspondence.
Data we collect automatically
- Data about your game progress.
- Data about your use of our Services. This includes gameplay data, such as your interactions with features of our Services and your interactions with other players inside of our Services.
- Data about your device. This includes device name, operating system, browser type, and language.
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers. This includes your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, and IMEI.
- Our analytic partners may track you via cookies. You may block or remove cookies at your discretion.
Data we collect from our partners
- Data for analytic purposes. We use third-party analytic services to collect data to enhance our Services.
2. Why we collect data
To provide our Services.
We collect and process data that is necessary to operate our Services and enhance your experience. This data is used to:
- Allow you to use our Services
- Operate our Services
- Develop and improve our Services and player experience
- Respond to feedback and provide player support
3. Who can see your data
Besides us, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
- Our analytic partners that we use to support our Services.
- Public authorities. We may provide your data to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent. We may also disclose data to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our players, or others.
4. Your rights and options
At any time, you have the right to:
- Opt out of communications from us. If you have signed up for our mailing list, you may at any time opt out of receiving further communications from us.
- Correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. We will respond to all requests in a reasonable time frame. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How we protect your data
We are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse, or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as needed to provide you our Services. We will periodically purge games and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.